R-SCAN at the Crossroads of Radiology: ACR 2017 Annual Meeting
The nationwide enthusiasm for the Radiology Support, Communication and Alignment (R-SCAN) program will be prevalent at this year’s Crossroads of Radiology annual meeting to include the following:
- R-SCAN Circle Ribbon: Practices engaged in an R-SCAN project will be recognized with an “R-SCAN Circle” badge ribbon in recognition of their effort to reach out to referring colleagues to ensure patients receive value-added imaging. If your practice is engaged in an R-SCAN project, be sure to pick up a ribbon!
- At the ACR Booth in the Exhibit Hall: A new R-SCAN CME activity for R-SCAN referring clinicians will be demonstrated that allows clinicians to test their image ordering skills and to consult clinical decision support. It’s not too late to get your R-SCAN project off the ground in 2017 to receive Improvement Activity credit under MIPS. Stop by for an R-SCAN demo and to sign up!
- Educational Sessions:
- Wed, 5/24/2017: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM (Room: Maryland Suite): Transitioning to Value: Building Collaboration Around Evidence-Based Imaging
- Thu, 5/25/2017: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Room: Delaware A): The MACRA/Quality Payment Program Workshop
- More Participant Recognition: Practices that are engaged in an R-SCAN collaboration will be recognized at the ACR Booth and through social media throughout the meeting.
- Check R-SCAN out on Twitter: Look for R-SCAN updates with the #RSCAN hashtag